12 months ago
As Category Manager, your main objectives are to:
Translate the business and IT needs and strategies into an appropriate Sourcing Strategy.
Optimize your area of responsibility by implementing differentiated sourcing and therefore enable focus on added value activities.
Drive the sourcing initiatives in collaboration with the business with the aim to contract the most optimal solution in respect with cost, risk and quality aspects.
Maintain Business Integration meetings to anticipate future sourcing and manage capacity properly.
Develop a proper eco-systems with internal and external stakeholders around your area of responsibility.
In collaboration of the whole Supply Chain department, you share expertise and apply best business and procurement practices. You assemble and analyze all relevant information to enable to play your sourcing advisory role in current IT transformation landscape.
- You have a min of 10 years of experience in Procurement.
- You have acquired a solid knowledge and experience in your area of responsibilities being the IT infrastructure environment and/or the Business Application and Cloud area: DC, storage, system software, business package, cloud environment and adoption,
- You have gained a strong IT market knowledge: technologies, players, drivers, trends and challenges.
- You are sensitive to the confidentiality of information and ethics are key to you
- You have excellent relationship management skills
- You have strong negotiation skills and have the ability to negotiate major IT deals in autonomy.
- You are capable to work under pressure and keep focus on the best corporate solution
- You have a high level of ownership and can act autonomously as an advisor in your area of expertise.
- Your written and oral English is fluent. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- You have a solid collaborative spirit and are willing to bring your added value to a dynamic team.