about 1 year ago
Our client is looking for an IT Operations Infrastructure Architect. This person will act as single point of contact between the in-house development team, the in-house application project leaders, IT Governance, IT Security, innovation department and IT Operations.
· Will be the single point of contact for IT operations between the in-house development team, the in-house application project leaders, IT Governance, IT Security, innovation department and our business partners;
· Will evaluate, follow-up and advise on new IT technologies;
· Will act as architect for implementation of new IT technologies within IT operations (evaluations - challenge);
· Will act as infrastructure architect for our integration hub, data analytics platform, mobile apps platform, cloud software (SaaS), backend systems to integrate with cloud solutions (iPaaS), cloud platform (PaaS), ..
· Will be the single point of contact for our cloud environment (Azure) and will manage this environment (administration - cost follow up)
· Will do the follow up of environments with special regulations and requirements;
· Will assist on technical decisions for the IT operations department;
· Will compare the business requirements with the IT environment, and propose adaptations on either side where required;
· Must be able to challenge the need for New IT technologies
· Will participate/lead the Infrastructure Committee.
· Will coordinate and follow-up of transversal projects between the different IT departments (e.g. migration from Win2012R2 -> 2016, …)
· Computer science degree, training as a specialist for system integration or a comparable education;
· Proven experience as infrastructure architect (at least 5 years ) - please provide description and references
· Proven experience with Cloud integration (at least 3 years);
· Broad general IT experience and competence (focus on Windows, Linux is plus);
Other important, non-technical skills
· Must have planning and organizational skills (working with strict deadlines - must be able to cope with stress);
· Must have good analytical skills;
· Must have good presentation skills
· Must be able to communicate fluent (oral) in Dutch and French (one of both has to be native) and English;
· Speaking and understanding German is a plus;
· Must be able to work independently;
· Customer minded - team player
· Able and willing to learn new products-environments quickly;
· Must be accountable and is NOT a 9 to 5 worker;
· Must have a car + driver license and a mobile phone.
About this job opening
· Workplace will be Brussels (Schaarbeek). Start date : 17/06/19