9 months ago
My client is looking for an IT Integration Support Analyst who will be responsible for providing 2nd line support services for all business application systems to maintain their availability, functionality and resilience.
You will have:
- An understanding service-orientated architectures (SOA)
- To have experience of extract, loads and transform approaches (ETL)
- Experience of software development and programming languages (e.g C#, Java etc.)
- An understanding of messaging protocols
You will also have the following responsibilities and these will develop as the job progresses but the following are key areas of the job role:
Provide specialist support services to the systems and assist in the transition of support services to front line teams.
Maintain and asses systems, with particular attention to their availability and performance.
Work with developers to analyse, identify and escalate data errors that cause the systems to fail.
- Act as a hands-on technician supporting application to application integrations.
- Support the Digital Development Team by leading the transition of new integration services into service delivery.
- Troubleshooting system problems and resolving them, while being able to write strong documentation for future reference.
This role has a salary of between £32,000 and £35,000 + a great benefits package
Do send me your CV or call me to discuss this role.