£550.00 - £650.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A market leading Pharma company based in Surrey has the opportunity for a Project Manager with very strong experience working on Finance Projects, ideally SAP Finance related.
You will be a very strong Project Manager who isn't afraid to get your hands dirty (writing own documentation if needed etc). Any experience with Robotics and Virtual workstreams is desirable.
This role is to take the lead in project management and delivery of a project with 3 workstreams to enhancements to the connectivity to the Finance & Procurement Business Process Outsource team for transaction processing in the client for EMEA affiliates.
You will be responsible for getting the Finance Business ready for a major global programme which is aligning all systems and process globally. You will also look at Finance Development and Robotics.
Skills and experience:
* Project delivery experience in the area of Virtual Workplace Solutions
* Experience of SAP Finance modules
* Experience of Robotic Process Automation for SAP & MS Office applications
* Knowledge of Virtual WorkStation or Virtual Desktop Image implementation
* Knowledge of the development and deployment of Finance & Procurement applications for Business Process Outsourcing
* Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent