about 1 year ago
*Management of KOLs and stakeholders in EMEA region
* Liaise with KOLs in designated region facilitating a multidisciplinary approach for the patient management.
* Participate in the development and tactical implementation of Medical and Clinical Development Plans
* Implementation of Phase II, III and IV clinical trials (GCP/ISO); input on protocol development, study feasibility evaluation, site selection, extensive CRO partnership; responsible for program specific standards (randomisations, CRFs/eCRFs, outsourcing specifications) developing and application across all trials to ensure consistency of clinical dossier.
*Assist the involved clinicians with scientific and study-related information. Assist involved clinicians/ KOLs in the preparation of scientific publications and presentations; literature review, clinical data interpretation and correlation with the available literature review.
*Develop and maintain relationship with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs);
*Communication/ discussions with regulators and KOLs
* MD qualification or PHD in biomedical science
* Experience in regional Medical Affairs
* Up to date Knowledge and understand of medical device requisitions
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to travel international with overnight stays
* Fluent English (writing and verbal)