8 months ago
You will be a charismatic , natural leader with an established work history progressing through Inside Sales and rising to the top.
Maximising external sales selling time and efficiency via qualification of leads, prospect identification, qualification and appointment setting, resolving sales force issues, and driving direct sales.
This position is an integral part of the Sales Team and requires collaborating with regional Sales leaders, Commercial Operations leaders, and Marketing.
* Provide clear vision and mission to Inside sales team to ensure all members of the organisation under clear, simple objective and priorities.
* Deliver at the highest possible speed and quality is critical in this role, as is consistent process execution, and identification and elimination of process inefficiencies.
Success is measured via adherence to stated service levels, conversion rates, and orders volume.
* Build efficient processes & tool / identification and elimination of process inefficiencies.
* Provide regular feedback to stakeholders within the business.
Lead & Support
* Provide the necessary leadership, support
* Coach and mentor direct reports globally
* Hold Team Accountable
* Degree or equivalent
* Substantial experience in B2B Inside Sales
* Broad experience managing a sales team B2B Sales Leadership Experience
* Legal authorisation to work in the U.K. is required.
* Previous experience in high volume lead generation and qualification environments
* Experience in Software Sales either Industrial or Commercial
* Experience in business-to-business sales
* Experience with Databases and/or Customer Relationship Management Systems (as a user)