over 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Director Digital Inside Sales who will be responsible for managing a team of Inside Sales Associates globally.
Maximising external sales selling time and efficiency via qualification of leads, prospect identification, qualification and appointment setting, resolving sales force issues, and driving direct sales.
This position is an integral part of the Sales Team and requires collaborating with regional Sales leaders, Commercial Operations leaders, and Marketing.
* Provide clear vision and mission to Inside sales team to ensure all members of the organisation under clear, simple objective and priorities.
* Deliver at the highest possible speed and quality is critical in this role, as is consistent process execution, and identification and elimination of process inefficiencies.
Success is measured via adherence to stated service levels, conversion rates, and orders volume.
* Build efficient processes & tool / identification and elimination of process inefficiencies.
* Provide regular feedback to stakeholders within the business.
Lead & Support
* Provide the necessary leadership, support
* Coach and mentor direct reports globally
* Hold Team Accountable
* Degree or equivalent
* Substantial experience in B2B Inside Sales, Outside Sales, or Commercial Operations roles of increasing responsibility
* Broad experience managing a sales team B2B Sales Leadership Experience
* Legal authorisation to work in the U.K. is required.
* Previous experience in high volume lead generation and qualification environments
* Experience in Software Sales either Industrial or Commercial
* Experience in business-to-business sales
* Experience with Databases and/or Customer Relationship Management Systems (as a user)
* Trains others to effectively use digital environments to collect market knowledge; Coaches people on how to listen, participate, and leverage influence in digital settings; Establishes a large following and expansive digital network of contacts.
* Proactively identifies pipeline risks and develops mitigation plans;
Proactively shares 'best practices' to improve pipeline efficiency;
Helps to develop sales team relationships with key contacts; Communicates pipeline issues to sales team;
Identifies key issues with sales forecasts and focuses resources/ assistance where appropriate
*Coaches and trains other team members on risk management and regulatory compliance issues
* Communicates the importance of understanding customer's business strategies to become an
advocate for profitability on behalf of the customer - actively reviews accounts, meets with customers, observes sales force, etc.
* Coaches and mentors others on how to collect, analyse, and share information about market
trends and competitors to increase customer retention and attract new business;
Proactively identifies trends via data analysis and makes strategic recommendations as appropriate.
* Leads the process of developing a clear and winnable strategy to deliver the company vision
* Turns problem into an opportunity
* Trains others on how to design and create the winning deal content