Up to £2610.00 per month
about 1 year ago
The role is account aligned, meaning you will oversee reactive support for your specific customer portfolio and form partnerships with the field Service Delivery Managers to tackle reactive challenges and make proactive suggestions where required.
The team oversee important and urgent incidents, making sure they work with the technical customer support teams to deliver a smooth experience for their customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer and internal engineer escalations in partnership with the Service
- Creating and reviewing Incident Management reports to deliver business insights
- Collaborating with the Critical Escalation team on any escalations relating to customer
- Advocating and being customer centric when engaging internally and externally to drive
progression of incidents
- Basic understanding of ITIL/Service Management processes
- Technical Account Management experience
- Basic understanding of Excel (filtering, pivot tables etc)
- Experience and commitment to enterprise level customer service and satisfaction
- Willing and able to pass UK Security Vetting process
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!