Up to £10.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job Role and Overview
This role is part of the PeopleSoft team, which forms part of the Europe, Africa, Middle East (EAME) HR Service
Centre, based in Peterborough. Our team provide HR administrative support for around 20,000 workers
across the region.
This is a great opportunity for an HR Service Centre Administrator to join the team. You will be responsible for
processing HR related data in our PeopleSoft system for our locations in EAME. The Service Centre covers
facilities in multiple countries and locations throughout the region and partners with on site and Business
Unit HR teams, other global service centres and HR IT teams.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
This role provides support for our facility in Hungary.
* Enter and audit data in our personal data software system - PeopleSoft
* Handle personal and confidential information on a regular basis
* Develop and update process documentation to appropriately reflect the steps needed to
* perform each of the team's processes and support our principle of continuous process improvement
* Provide customer support and resolve queries via My HR Services workflow system and phone
* Organise and administer workflow to comply with our obligations in relation to quality and turnaround time
* Run and audit reports vs spreadsheets including follow up with missing information
* Being the main point of contact in the service centre for our Hungary facility
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
* Must be fluent in Hungarian and English - reading, writing and verbal communication
* Must have a willingness to learn new technologies, strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
* Previous experience within a customer service position
* Ability to express yourself clearly and have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must have proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Good office desktop and web applications knowledge.
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
* Previous experience within a human resources role
* Previous PeopleSoft and/or ServiceNow experience is highly desirable.
* Previous experience working within a service centre environment