5 months ago
A Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey has the opportunity for a Senior Project Manager on a contract basis. The position requires a technically competent individual who has experience in the delivery of HR IS Solutions and Transformation Programmes. Ideally you will have experience of Successfactors although alternatives HR systems, such as Workday will suffice. Please do not apply if you do not have the HR transformation project experience required.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
* This role is to lead the deployment of a number of projects to support the HR Digital Transformation programme with Global SAP Success Factor, EC and LMS as the core.
* The candidate will be responsible for supporting the HR Function, IS HR Business Relationship Manager (BRM) and IS Solution Architect in assessing the business requirements and HR solution offerings (3rd Party cloud and/or in-house) and their integration with existing Global SAP platforms (Success Factor, EC & LMS)
* The candidate will ensure delivery of projects to meet the client's business, technical and strategic needs and management of selected 3rd party.
* The candidate will be working with a global team and should have proven experience of delivering change driven IS projects in a global organisation.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience of HR Transformation Programmes.
* Knowledge of and delivery experience of SAP HR IS solutions
* Knowledge of HR systems such as Successfactors or Workday
* Knowledge of the development and deployment on HR business processes
* Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
* Project delivery experience for HR functional area
* Demonstrable experience in the delivery of end-to-end solutions and working with 3rd party providers.
* Direct experience of the software development/configuration and deployment in these fields would be strongly preferred
* Proven ability to work effectively with External Service Providers from a client perspective