3 months ago
As a Full Stack Developer (M/F) you will successfully participate to the development of a product line targeting the financial institutions market. You will join a team of talented and experienced team of hardware and software engineers operating in a state of the art and innovative technological environment.
● You will join a team staffed with talented experts in VoIP and trading floor systems development
● You will highly benefit from their support to acquire the expected expertise level
● You will work for a company targeting international market while operating from your region
● You will evaluate in a very innovative and challenging environment with open communications at all levels
● You will have the opportunity to work in back-end high level on communication products in a company leader in its market
● You will earn a motivating compensation package
● Starting from the functional specifications made by the analysts, you will participate to the development of the server components of the system including the core business services and the Web-based system support unit.
● You will be appart to a new team to develop a web application.
● You will perform unit-testing and tuning on the parts you have developed
● You will document your development according to the corporate standards
● You will maintain the relevant knowledge in the product and in the corresponding technologies
● You will be involved in the definition and the implementation of the future product releases
● You are ready to operate in an international environment
● Most relevant appreciated skills
● Docker and Kotlin are a plus
● You are a strong self-motivator and you have a pro-active attitude
● You are adaptive, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● You have good social contacts, and a team player
● You speak English fluently and you have a good command of French
● Recently graduated or with an experience of 1-5 years (junior/medior) in back-end development
● Interested in working in high level on communication products (phones and mobiles)
● Attraction for non-embedded products
Do you want this opportunity? Just apply or contact us!
Do you have some questions first? Contact William Delannoy, on +32 2 320 10 51 to discuss in confidence. Feel free to also contact him by email at