Up to £240.00 per day
5 months ago
you will need:
Good accounting / bookkeeping knowledge and ability to carry out accurate reconciliations, posting of journals, etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse and identify inconsistencies in large amounts of data
- Desire to take pride in and ownership of own work
- All-round competency in IT is essential, particularly the advanced use of Excel
- Ability to learn systems (ERP, Tax engine, blackline) and procedures quickly, and able to respond positively to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to explain accounting concepts to non-finance colleagues
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and working well under pressure.
Know how to investigate inconsistencies.