£35000 - £40000 per annum + £130 - 170 per day offshore rate
7 months ago
A prerequisite for this position is having worked extensively with Surface Equipment.
It will be necessary to have gained experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of Surface Trees, Wellheads and associated equipment, in an offshore environment.
Due to the nature of this Ad-hoc role, you will be expected to be flexible in your approach to an irregular working pattern.
Desired candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Qualification in Mechanical Engineering is preferable or equivalent knowledge and
· Apprenticeship in relevant discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience
· Significant of experience, including Drilling / Installing and maintaining Surface
Wellheads and X/Tree's (Offshore): HPHT; MSNT; NT2;
· Able to carry out Field Repair on all VG Products: (list not extensive) Replace Valve
Seats & Gates (On location)
· Carry out Wellhead Upgrades as per engineering PRPs / FSM
· Able to fault diagnose and complete field repair of valve actuator(s) (CH/AVA)
· Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
· Understand Technical drawings
· Check over equipment prior to it going offshore
· Competency focused