Up to £3000.00 per month
over 1 year ago
No day is the same, they operate in a fast-paced business providing support to the General Manager to manage diary commitments and travel and working for the EMEA Business manager to manage the day to day rhythm of business.
You will be responsible for:
- Pro-active diary management.
- Scheduling and coordinating group meetings and catering.
- Coordinating travel on behalf of the Director including accommodation and transfers.
- Preparing expenses.
- Delivering high quality and timely responses to incoming telephone calls, emails and
- Providing administrative assistance.
- Experience operating at PA level.
- Ability to deal with numerous competing demands and a range of different people.
- Strong knowledge of MS Outlook and Word.
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!