about 1 year ago
Market leading Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey has the opportunity for a EMEA SAP Solution & Integration Lead on an initial 12 month contract.
Purpose of the role
To ensure good integration between the four process areas so that there are no gaps or overlaps within the EMEA S/4 solution. There are separate teams working on FIN, OTC, P2P and SCM and past experience has shown that interlock topics where one process area has a dependency on another are not well managed. The integration leads will work closely together and will collect, oversee and coordinate any interlock topics and ensure we have a seamless solution. This may include RICEFWs where one team is responsible for the build but another team has requirements which must be met
Skills & experience needed
* 10 years of SAP experience with a proven record of accomplishment as a team lead of large and complex SAP business-system transformation programs.
* 10 years of experience with implementing & leading SAP FICO team in a lead configuration role
* 5 years of experience in team leadership role(s) directing, leading, or managing the FI project team
* 3 years of experience in the Life Sciences Industry
* Major large, complex high-end SAP implementations; experience in multi-country implementations required
* Broad and deep SAP application and technical knowledge including latest innovations required
* Must have had hands-on experience with designing, configuring and implementing SAP solutions and modules (specifically FICO), covering business processes in finance and controlling.
Must have had experience with implementing one or more of the SAP solutions listed below and should have hands-on prior SAP ECC configuration experience in multiple modules.
- ERP - SAP S4/HANA, SAP ECC
- Finance & Controlling - SAP FICO, Treasury, Material Ledger
- SAP BPC
Solution awareness and overall understanding of one or more of the solutions below is required:
* Governance Risk and Control systems - SAP GRC, Greenlight AVM, SAP NF-e, e-invoicing
* Any experience with SAP Finance solution for Brazil
* Bolt-on applications such as Vertex / Thompson Reuters Tax Engine, OPENTEXT, Winshuttle, SWIFTNET, BLACKLINE
* User experience and Mobility - SAP FIORI
* Analytics and Business Intelligence - SAP BW4/HANA, S4/HANA Analytics, Business Objects
* SAP Systems landscape (Hybrid model)
* Administration systems - SAP Solution Manager, Enable Now, HP ALM & Worksoft, TDMS
* Application integration technologies - SAP PO, CPI, External gateway systems
* Project delivery experience in cross-region SAP & business support services
* Demonstrable progress in the delivery of end-to-end solutions and working with 3rd party providers.
* Direct experience of the software development/configuration and deployment in these fields would be strongly preferred
* Ability to work in highly matrixed environments managing global teams comprised of employees and system integrators.
* Demonstrated ability to lead culturally diverse teams including offshore models
* Innovative mindset and experience with agile, proto-typing and rapid development models
* Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, analytical, change management and communication skills.
* Aligned with program goals and principles
* Versatility and willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
* Excellent understanding of business functional areas and "end to end" global business processes & sub-processes
* Work experience across multiple cultures and countries / regions is a plus