10 months ago
- Development of embedded software/firmware using C/C++/C#;
- Ensuring requirements are translated correctly into cohesive development & verification solutions;
- Implementation of digital communications protocols (TCP/IP, CANBUS, MODBUS, RS485, SPI, I2C);
- Debugging and problem investigation of software/firmware;
- Verification and testing of software/firmware.
- Strong experience with C/C++ in embedded environment;
- Experience of implementing embedded firmware with an RTOS (e.g. uC/OS, Free RTOS);
- Experience in development of STM32 and similar microprocessor and microcontroller software;
- Knowledge of hardware level interfacing;
- Experience in unit testing;
- Degree in Software/Electronic Engineering.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!