Great Benefits Package
7 months ago
The role will involve design and development of completely new hardware and software for medical devices. The company is looking for someone experienced in embedded systems, passionate and thorough, who enjoys challenges.
* Prototype products development;
* Design and implementation of new products in cooperation with electronic engineers;
* Gathering of product requirements and specification.
* Thorough understanding of C and C++ in an embedded, real-time, resource constrained device;
* Experience in writing software for embedded systems and bringing up new hardware;
* Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems and the GCC tool chain;
* Proven problem solving ability;
* Degree in Computer Science or similar.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, don't hesitate to get in touch!