West Sussex, England
7 months ago
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Strong team leading/people-management skills and experience
* Well-developed project management capabilities
* Experience in creating new process and best working practices
* Able to drive and shape the New Product Development cycle (NPD)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
* Able to review and write clear product design documents which describe the complete product in detail
* Experience in the design of products for CE and global certification
* Electronic hardware design, cable design, schematic capture, PCB layout, BOM preparation, EMC compliance.
* Design of mixed signal low power, low voltage, low noise sensor circuitry
* Design of embedded digital control circuitry and real-time microcontroller solutions
* Design of stepper and servo motor control circuits
* Experience with industrial networking including Ethernet & EtherCAT
* Strong programming skills in C within small to medium size microprocessor systems (ARM STM32, TI MSP430).
* Experience working with TCP-IP, UDP, CAN, SPI, UART, I2C and USB communication protocols.
* Experience with sensor integration over I2C, SPI, etc
* Experience in VHDL and Intel/Altera FPGA design
* Enthusiasm for continuous learning
* Proficient in the use of Jira and Bitbucket
* Working knowledge of Solidworks Electrical, Solidworks Electrical 3D and Solidworks Mechanical
If you are interested in joining leading designers and manufacturers of quality motion control products please get in touch.