West Lothian, Scotland
Up to £70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help define. design, develop, deliver and drive adoption of state-of-the-art-process, automation and technologies to strengthen Software Solutions within the paradigm.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- The DevOps Engineer will work closely with the Domain leaders to implement and adopt the process and automation of the Software Factory identify.
- Be able to design and implement DevOps frameworks.
- Contribute to the management of the Framework to benefit the team in reaching it's goal.
- Act as a Change Agent to drive change in the organisation, working closely with product development and software delivery functions to achieve our DevOps strategy.
The Qualification and Requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics.
- Experience working in Software project engineering or development roles that include the purpose to design, build, test and deploy.
- Experience using DevOps related tools including Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Jenkins.
Do send me your CV or call me to discuss this role.