Up to £490.00 per day
about 1 year ago
You MUST hold a valid DV clearance.
You will become a key member of a growing delivery team within change capability and have experience in the delivery of large complex IT and Business change projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of projects adhering to cost, schedule milestones and quality
- Responsible for client satisfaction within change capability in their respective portfolio of projects
- Overall ownership of the production and quality assurance of the proposals and change requests assigned to them
- Manage stakeholder relationships and the ability to grow the project through business change requests
- Escalation point for the mitigation of risks and issues where required
- Hold a DV Clearance
- Extensive background in Delivery / Programme / Project management
- Hold current Professional Project Management Certification (APM, MSP, PRINCE2, ITIL v3)
- Experience in the delivery of large complex IT projects and business change projects
- Public sector experience
- Financial management experience and budget responsibility
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!