£500.00 - £620.00 per day
6 months ago
You will form part of the technology team and will be responsible for migrating data from Oracle to SQL, updating and supporting the migration. Support for Oracle will be discontinued and they are now approved to upgrade the server infrastructure to handle the data migration to SQL.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain the database scripts and ETL processes required to move data from
Oracle to SQL
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new
- Data integrity checks, database reporting and creating the workflow of migrated data
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle server, SQL server and data modelling
- Process improvement experience
- Experience working on a migration
- ETL experience
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!