over 1 year ago
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months extendable
VOLT is seeking a Data Modeler to join one of our clients, active in the financial industry in Belgium. The consultant will take part in an extensive project, ensuring the support of the company business strategy. The consultant will be dispatched in the Data Management team, bridging designer and developers on mainframe.
The focus of the work will be in conducting operational activity, providing data modeling subject matter expertise, and maintenance of a catalog of the information assets.
* Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members
* Actively shares information and expertise
*Support Change and Innovation
*Maintains a positive attitude in response to change and uncertainty.
*Effectively handles shifting demands and multiple priorities.
*Continually looks for ways to streamline processes, reduce costs and accomplish goals.
You will make the difference if you have:
* Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Mainframe background will be a plus (JCL, REXX, Changeman, Endevor…)
* Experience using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Access, Etc.
* Experience using a Service Desk
* Skills in one of the following languages and technologies: J2EE, .NET"
If you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply via LinkedIN or send me your CV on
Speak to you soon