Up to £200.00 per day
about 1 year ago
You will be working in their marketing department reporting to the Marketing Analytics Manager. You will be responsible for analysing marketing performance and reporting on results to support marketing strategy and decision making. You will also be required to implement Power BI data models and visualisations to enable members of the marketing team to self-service their reporting needs.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Extract, cleanse and manipulate data with Microsoft Power Query
- Maintain and improve existing data models
- Work with marketing functional teams to define reporting requirements across different
- Develop and process routine reports by extracting data from marketing automation, sales
CRM and other key systems
- Perform adhoc analytics driven special projects
- Related experience in marketing analysis
- Experience working with Power BI and Salesforce
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel
- Able to handle and analyse large data sets
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!