£200.00 - £300.00 per day
9 months ago
DATA ANALYST - 6 MONTH CONTRACT - SURREY
A market leading Pharma company based in Surrey has the opportunity for a Data Analyst on an initial 6 month contract.
Purpose of the role:
* Analyse, identify and resolve data issues in Excel data collection templates.
* Consolidate and validate data collection templates in Access Database.
* Monitor SAP master data changes across EMEA Region and update in templates.
* Deliver Validation reports showing gaps in data received from various country affiliates.
* Act as the focal point of contact for data related queries held within SuccessFactors System.
* Act as a conduit between Global data team and country representatives / contacts to resolve queries and issues.
* Support the UAT team with all the data issues identified in Pre-production system.
* Actively contribute to periodic data cleansing exercises across EMEA Region for SuccessFactors EC System; where anomalies identified, work with Country representative to resolve.
* Manage the resolution and remediation of data, data feed issues that impact on target systems (SuccessFactors EC System, SAP HR).
* Proactively identify and recommend improvements that positively influence data quality.
* Provide responses to ad-hoc EMEA and Global data requests, propose improvements where appropriate.
* Provide support to stakeholders requiring HR data in support of EMEA business needs & projects.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
* Ability to interpret and influence technical direction in relation to HR data
* Experience of Data analysis, consolidation and validation.
* Experience of working with multiple Excel spread sheets with large volume of data.
* Experience of working with project teams across multiple EMEA locations.
* Project experience with working knowledge of SDLC life cycle.
* Ability to drive; 'clean' driving licence.
* Appreciation of relevant Compliance and Regulatory legislation, application and forthcoming changes
* Proven expertise in utilising MS Office, MS Access and various databases (typing, input, updating, reporting).
* Pharma sector experience also useful but not essential.