about 1 year ago
My client is looking for a Customer Advocate Manager be the focal point for customer escalations on maintenance and supports and provide regular status updates to customers on outstanding issues.
The main responsibilities will:
- Ensure proper documentation of issue status and progress in a customer case management system.
- Provide metrics and reports to customers regarding support performance and training to customers on support processes and tools.
- Interface with Global Support Services engineers and managers, engineers and sales to ensure timely, high quality solutions to customers reported issues.
The main skills required:
- Experience managing strategic and escalated customer accounts.
- Software Engineering or IT Industry experience.
- Customer/ Account Management experience.
- Ability to make decisions based on customer business situations.
- Application knowledge, particularly in the areas of DMS, OMS, Mobile and DERMS.
This role is paying a salary of between £50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience.
If this is something you are interested in, please apply.