Up to £2700.00 per month
over 1 year ago
You will be part of a small team that support the UK & Ireland Channel Marketing Managers who are focused on driving sales of the clients products and services. The Channel Marketing Managers build marketing plans in close collaboration with other team members and retail partners. Your role will be supporting the execution and monitoring of these marketing activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking marketing activity
- Conducting website audits
- Reviewing editorials and adverts against brand guidelines
- Briefing agencies on merchandising requirements, requesting quotes and organising
- Manage production and communication of release schedules
- Coordination of sales conferences and events
- Experience working with partners
- Strong knowledge of marketing planning process and components
- Basic Excel skills
- Good organisational/prioritisation skills
If the above sounds like you please apply for my immediate attention!