West Sussex, England
about 1 year ago
In this role you will work in the Software Design section within the R&D department whose role will primarily be working on the company's existing software as well as writing software for controlling the company's various electromechanical products. You will be involved in development cycles for their existing products as well as new product development, and you will see your projects every step of the way.
· Highly proficient in C++;
· Experienced in writing software for controlling electromechanical products;
· Able to deal with tasks ranging from customer facing GUI development to mathematical & control algorithms;
· Maintaining and improving planning frameworks.
NICE TO HAVE
· QT programming;
· QML programming;
· Multithreading applications;
· Real Time Development;
· Knowledge of C++11/14 standards;
· Graphical UI & UX design and coding;
· MFC Experience;
· Basic Electronics skills.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!