€300.00 - €400.00 per day + software engineer
about 1 year ago
Working as a developer in a team that is responsible for the development in the customer's site.
Ability to travel abroad.
- Supporting software solutions based on business requirements
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- 3+ years of experience as a C# .Net software engineer
- Proficient in C# and .Net framework with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server.
- Hands on experience with Web Services, WCF or alike.
- Experience with various architectural and design patterns (IOC should sound familiar) version control and unit testing
- Experience with at least one of the following: WinForms, UIP, WPF.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- English (Very good)
- French (Very good)