8 months ago
Business Analyst will support the translation of functional and nonfunctional requirements into user stories and requirements that express the business needs of the customer into the product backlog for successful project delivery.
They will ensure that technical requirements for upcoming development are understood and elaborated in such a way, that the delivery team can commit to delivery with high confidence - and ensure that the delivered product meets customer expectations.
* Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree;
* Experience in a BA role;
* An understanding of best practice business analysis methods and tools;
* Strong problem solving abilities; High energy, results driven person with strong interpersonal skills;
* Experience working with Agile software development methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, XP);
* Able to work under minimal supervision;
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity;
* Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!