about 1 year ago
You duties will include but not limited to:
Reporting to the Maintenance General manager, the candidate will be responsible for the scheduled day to day planned preventative maintenance and operational integrity of the installed BMS control system on various sites; will carry out remedial and small extra works jobs; assist with site surveys for PPM and small works.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Technical understanding of HVAC and BMS engineering principles
- Previous experience in a BMS service position
- Exceptional knowledge and training in Trend Systems.
- Able to complete software mods
- Great customer service skills
- CSCS/ECS or JIB registered
To be considered for this role, please apply today.