about 1 year ago
BMS Control Engineer duties are carried out within a post-order Project Team where a Project Engineer or Project Team Manager will have ultimate responsibility for the delivery of each project.
- Refer any contractual or commercial matters to the Project Engineer or Project Team
Manager for their consideration and involvement.
- Assist with the design requirements of each control system project, seek information and
implement the control system design as required. To include Control Panel Drawings,
Control Valve Selection Schedules, Des of Ops, DDC Strategy and/or Graphics Details.
- Produce as required. RFIs, Tech Subs, Progress Reports, Commissioning Reports.
- Carry out system commissioning to include field wiring checks and motor rotations, control
panel adjustments such as fuse/MCB rating checks and overload settings and carry out full
control circuit functional tests and controller performance (including confirmation of
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record with working in the BMS controls sector.
- Fully Trained and conversant in Trend.
- Relevant experience working as a Field Service & Maintenance Engineer
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills and the
ability work with users of all levels
- Flexibility to working hours, on occasion late or weekend work.
- Full UK Driving licence