4 months ago
An Applications Manager with good experience of SAP HCM, ECC and Successfactors is needed for a market leading Pharma company based in Surrey.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
* Forms core part of BAU support and project teams where technical SME for SAP HCM and SF is needed.
* Be part of virtual team able to provide expertise for 'business as usual' operations, tactical changes and enhancements to SAP and SuccessFactors Systems.
* To understand and maintain the global SF operating model and its integrations to downstream system.
* Work closely with Service Delivery team to ensure system availability and optimal utilization of the EMEA SAP environment & Global SuccessFactors systems.
* Appraise solution design and be able to provide alternative solutions as SME, ideally in line with SAP and industry best practice. Provide economical and compliant solutions for the SAP systems.
* Provide guidance for harmonized of use of SAP & SuccessFactors, across all business units within regional/global systems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* Experienced SAP lead with 7 years+ experience across ECC6 & SF.
* Configuration and integration experience of SAP & SuccessFactors
* Experience of implementing SF EC, PMS & Compensation modules.
* Experience in decommissioning of existing SAP/SF applications
* Employee Administration including SAP HCM ESS/MSS , Organisational Management, Benefit Management, Time and Attendance, functional knowledge of payroll. Knowledge of portal and workflow for ESS & MSS
* Experience of working in a compliance driven environment
* Experience of project methodologies and grasp of ITIL.
* Experience of regional localisation