Joelle Nguyen Duy
Email du contact:
Référence du poste:
Date de début:
- Work with senior leadership to formulate and carry out the strategic plan for the automation.
- Evaluate and report on the automation strategic benefits, meeting our digitalization business objectives (customer empowerment) and our operational objectives (employee empowerment, cost optimization, Time-to-market).
- Monitor the improved "Time To Value" using automated, consistent and self-documenting processes
Tactical implementation plan (Technology, People & Processes)
- Architect and deploy automation technologies to achieve our automation strategic benefits
- Define the technical framework considering all relevant artifacts including,
o Security, compliance, access management
o Infrastructure Environments (WAN, Data Centers, Clouds, Telco Service Functions) & integration requirements/constraints
o OSS/BSS integration requirements
o Infrastructure development methodologies (waterfall, agile) & ambitions for infrastructure CI/CD
o System availability & timings
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Able to derive from automated solution the impact on the people, customers and processes. Identify who does the work, how the work gets done, how work/experience changes for pour employees/customers. Balance of automation technology solutions, process, and humans that makes the magic and drives the change.
- Evangelize re-use & programmability through implementation of shared engineering assets. Support the efforts for cross-training and collaboration, as well as mentoring other less-experienced members aiding in the automation directions
- Follow up the development teams deliveries and in resolving technical problems
- 4+ years of proven successful experience in Automation technology arena
- 6+ years of proven Architectural experience and skills from Design, Requirements and Reviews
- Broad infrastructure architecture awareness & experience (WAN, Data Centers, Clouds, Telco Service Functions)
- In depth knowledge and experience with infrastructure automation design and services, including HA (High Availability), Service modelling, IaC (Infrastructure as Code), PaaS (Platform as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Experience with management interfaces that facilitate network automation: netconf/YANG, Openconfig, gNMI, REST-API
- Proven background in scripting infrastructure deployments (Automation)
- Proven experience with solutions like (not all) Ansible, Teraform, Cloudformation, CloudForm, Cisco NSO, Ciena BluePlanet, etc
- Strong experience programing in Python and preferably in other languages such as Java, C, …
- Senior & professional mindset
o Ability to work autonomously with limited set of instructions, to analyse and operate at different levels of abstraction and to cope with ambiguity
o Ability to balance cost against benefits, what is strategically right with what is practically realistic. Willingness to be flexible and not to settle for a status quo. Ability to integrate technical solution within broader organizational & business contexts.
o Ability to effectively communicate & collaborate, to lead and influence and to create an impact within its organization. Experience presenting Automation technology concepts to business executives and technical teams. Ability to express leadership on distributed technical teams.
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Passionate about technology & relations between technology and business
- Strong team player, highly motivated, dedicated and can do
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Sensitive to various cultures and able to work in an international environment